Help create a world free of seizures!
Whether helping the Empowering Epilepsy community as a whole, or donating in honor of or in memory of a loved one, each donation to Empowering Epilepsy helps support our mission to enable people with epilepsy and their families to take charge of their lives.
Ways to Donate
Donate to support Empowering Epilepsy or to honor or in memory of someone who has experienced epilepsy.
- Mail – Make checks payable to Empowering Epilepsy.
- Empowering Epilepsy – 32342 Springside Lane – Solon, Ohio 44139-2059
- Online – Click here to donate online.
Many large, medium and small companies match the non profit donations of their employees with their matching gift programs. Some companies even double or triple the donation. Please check with your employer to discover if they match any of your contributions. Thank you for your contribution.
How to match a contribution with your company:
- Request a Matching Donation Form from your company’s HR Department.
- Submit it to Empowering Epilepsy along with your gift.
- Empowering Epilepsy will verify the completed form and return it to your company.
- Then, your company will send a matching contribution to Empowering Epilepsy.
Employers Who Match Charitable Gifts – Click on the title for a pdf list of Ohio Employers that match employee charitable gifts.
Empowering Epilepsy is a 501(c)3 non profit public charity organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For questions about donations, planned giving, gifts of stock, employee matching and workplace giving, please contact us at email@example.com or 440-248-6158.
Selling something on ebay? Donate a portion of the sales to Empowering Epilepsy. Click the green ebay for Charity link to learn more.
Do you shop on Amazon? Support Empowering Epilepsy using Amazon Smile by clicking here. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile Purchases to Empowering Epilepsy.